Why you have to uSwitch
Are you paying too much for the energy you are using?
We at ACE want to play our part by making sure you’re not overpaying for the energy you do use. We are in partnership with uSwitch; a free, impartial online and telephone comparison and switching service that helps you to compare gas and electricity prices to make sure you’re on the cheapest tariff for you. It only takes a few minutes, uSwitch does all the paperwork for you and you could end save up to £458.
You’ve got nothing to lose. Give it a go.
We are in partnership with uSwitch, a free online comparison and switching service. uSwitch helps people to compare prices on a wide range of products within the electric and gas sector. Their tools and calculators make it quick and easy for people to get the best deal by comparing prices from a wide range of suppliers in one place. Over 1.5 million people have saved money on their energy bills by switching to more efficient energy sources via uSwitch.
Why do people use uSwitch?
People use uSwitch because we help you find the best product or tariff for your needs. We don’t mind who you switch to, we just care that you switch to the right deal for you. Switching suppliers saves our customers hundreds of pounds on their bills and is easy to do. For example, between 1st June 2013 and 30th November 2013, at least 10% of people who switched energy supplier for both gas & electricity with uSwitch.com saved £350 or more.
Switch and Save!
Simply enter your postcode below and follow the short and easy steps to switch to a cheaper gas or electricity provider!
Why compare your gas and electricity?
- It’s 100% free and impartial!
- It’s Easy! With just a couple of clicks, you can switch to an affordable energy provider of your choosing.
- Energy bills have risen 55% in just 10 years and “there is currently a 284£ difference between the cheapest and most expensive tariff on the market.”
Energy saving tips
Energy Saving Tips
An easy way to save money and to help in the fight against climate change is to start saving energy at home. If we each decide to make some simple changes in our behaviour, we can work together for a more sustainable community. It’s this kind of joined-up thinking that we at ACE want to promote.
- When cooking don’t forget to keep all lids and covers on, water boils up to 6% faster with a lid on! And if you are an “oven user”, leave the door open when finish so you’ll have an extra heater in the kitchen!
- Keep the fridge and freezer full; it will have to work less while saving energy! And don’t forget to let the food cool down first before keeping it in the fridge.
- Avoid using higher temperatures than 30°C in the washing machine and always is better to let your clothes dry naturally. Both ways you will save energy and your clothes will last longer!
- Don’t be afraid of using the off Switch! Appliances still consuming energy while you aren’t using them…
- How many times have we left lights we are not using on? We should take more care and use energy-saving light bulbs; no doubt we will reduce our energy consumption!
- It is not a joke, turning your thermostat down by 1°C can save you as much as £60 per year! So what about wearing instead warmer clothes on and following the tip while you are at home?
- Leave the car at home and use the public transport… or are you even sporty and brave enough to go to move around with just a bike?